In addition to helping us stay awake, strengthen mental and intellectual activities, create a positive psychological refreshment, make us easier to calculate. Coffee also has the following 10 main health benefits:
1. Coffee beans contain some minerals such as Mg, Ca, and K and high levels of polyphenols are useful antioxidants. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals to prevent cell damage and DNA in cardiovascular diseases, cancers and aging, causing aging.
2. Help lose weight: Coffee helps you lose weight and has a slimmer body. Being a low-calorie drink, using coffee in the morning has a very good effect because it increases metabolism, helps burn calories.
3. Coffee for cardiovascular system: As a food rich in natural antioxidants, coffee has the effect of keeping blood clean, preventing high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease. Coffee contains phenol compounds with antioxidant properties that can prevent atherosclerosis. Some health benefits can reach out to prevent stroke.
4. Coffee for diabetes: The Annals of Internal Medicine report that drinking coffee is inversely associated with inflammation and endothelial dysfunction. Coffee can reduce the risk of diabetes. The compounds that regulate insulin in coffee will help prevent type II diabetes. According to a study in Singapore Chinese Health Study, drinking 4 or more cups of coffee daily reduced 30% of diabetes risk.
5. Coffee for cancer prevention: The JNCI Journal of the American National Cancer Institute published in early May 2011 published research done by Harvard and US experts. Those who drank coffee had the content Moderate and moderate caffeine will reduce the risk of cancer by 50%, especially breast cancer, liver cancer, prostate, rectal and colon.
6. Minimize Parkinson’s disease: A 30-year study by scientists at the University of South Florida found that people who drink coffee are at a lower risk of Parkinson’s disease than those who don’t drink or drink less. . Scientists at the Kuopio University, Finland, the Karolinski Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and the Finnish National Institute of Health also reported that middle-aged people use an average of 3 to 5 glasses of coffee a day. can reduce the risk of dementia in old age.
7. Preventing cirrhosis: Some recent studies have shown that people who drink coffee regularly and moderately, reduce their ability to develop cirrhosis by up to 80%.
8. Reduce asthma: In fact, asthma medicines contain caffeine, so moderately drinking coffee has a positive effect on preventing this disease.
9. Diuretic: Coffee is not only considered a diuretic drink but also works to clean the stomach and digestive system. However, people who have stomach problems, are more likely to react to coffee, should not drink a lot of coffee.
10. Reduce the risk of gallstones disease: According to many clinical studies, coffee has the effect of reducing cholesterol in gastric bile, helping to prevent the risk of gallbladder stones.
11. Good coffee for exercise: Many studies claim that coffee is good for exercise. Coffee enhances the stress hormones such as adrenalin, cortisol helps us to be active, flexible and have more muscle capacity to temporarily reduce fatigue, caffeine helps people practice flexibility, endurance and easy to achieve target. However, too much caffaeine should not be abused.